Zoe Bikini is Hiring
Zoe Bikini is a San Francisco based swimwear company, designed and manufactured in the Mission district proudly supporting the local factories and economy. We are looking for an amazing person to help Zoe Bikini get this fabulous swimwear to Marin!
We are expanding for the summer and will be opening a pop-up retail store in the Corte Madera Town Center from May 18th to the end of September. We are looking for a bright, confident, reliable, and trustworthy individual with retail experience to join the team! A love for bikinis is a plus:)
We will need a person to work Fridays from 11am-7pm and Saturdays from 11am-6pm.
Please email Zoe directly email@example.com with your resume, references, and any other important information about yourself.
This is very time sensitive, the sooner I hire the better!! Store opens Saturday May 18th!!
UKO HELP WANTED
UKO is known for very stylish and beautiful clothing. This is first and only location in Marin and looking for experienced part time sales associate who is charming yet responsible.
Also full time sales manager position available .
Pls contact us at
S.A. Elite is hiring!!
S.A. Elite is looking for individuals who are enthusiastic about the products we sell and those to whom we sell. Positions require someone who is outgoing, exceeds expectations, and understands that sporting clothing and gear are an exciting and necessary part of the overall sporting adventure. Enthusiasts in our stores are expected to effectively sell, as well as provide a one-on-one total store shopping experience by displaying extensive product knowledge and service levels that exceed customer expectations.
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
Blue Barn Gourmet is opening and hiring counter service/cashiers (corte madera)
Blue Barn Gourmet OPENING IN MARIN COUNTY!!!
(335 Corte Madera Town Center, Corte Madera, CA 94925)
Position Title: Counter Server/Cashier
At our small, but very busy, lunch/dinner eatery we embrace the philosophy of "slow food" in a quick-service environment, with a major emphasis on locally and sustainably grown food. This integral position of Counter Server is not only tasked with efficient multitasking during fast-paced rushes, but also with educating our customers about our thoughtful gourmet offerings and, most importantly imparting warmth and hospitality through friendly customer service.
The ideal person for this physically active and dynamic role must be comfortable kindly chatting with customers from all walks of life, as well as working in a tightly-knit team-oriented environment. Additionally, this person will have a positive, "can-do" attitude, the ability to keep their cool and maintain a genuine smile throughout stressful moments, and an eagerness to learn and take on new projects.
Please e-mail your resume and a brief note describing your interest and background in the food service industry to e-mail address provided above. Please paste your resume in the body of the email. Attachments will not be opened.
Part time @ ~25-30 hours/week, with potential for more hours as time goes on.
Weekend availability is required.
Competitive hourly + tips
Access to delicious and healthy food when working
A little more about Blue Barn:
We opened our doors in San Francisco in November 2007 and in the time between have managed to capture the hearts and stomachs of our Marina neighbors and well beyond. We have achieved this gracious following by providing top-quality food and customer service. We pride ourselves on our gourmet, quick-service offerings including chef-created salads, sandwiches, grilled cheeses and now signature, U-Pick salads. Our ingredients are thoughtfully sourced, chosen from conscientious farmers, ranchers and artisan's, locally and organically whenever possible.
The mindfulness of our offerings is inspired by the seasonal produce we receive from our sister farm, Oak Hill Farm in Sonoma, where our owner, Sam Josi's, step-grandmother has been sustainably and seasonally farming for five decades. We are opening as a Marin Organic Supporting Business as well.
PureBeauty - Beauty Advisor
PureBeauty Corte Madera is seeking an outstanding, positive and highly motivated Beauty Advisor to join our small team of committed professionals. The ideal candidate has a passion for high end hair and skin products and has a proven track record of superior sales and absolutely flawless customer service. We pride ourselves on offering top notch customer service combined with employee expertise in a boutique environment. Beautiful hair and skin is our end goal.
A Beauty Advisor's key responsibilities include:
--Meeting daily sales and performance requirements with an outgoing and personable manner, including following a required dress code, upholding company core values and being a dedicated team player.
--Creating a warm, welcoming and pristine environment for our salon and our retail clients, including cleaning, dusting, restocking and facing product.
--Demonstrating total reliability and dependability in all store and salon opening and closing procedures
--Correctly booking and confirming salon appointments, both in person and on the telephone; and demonstrating the ability to multi-task and be flexible while working alone on the sales floor.
--Attending trainings on new products and appliances and staying current on new ingredients, techniques and trends in the beauty industry.
Interested candidates must be outgoing, professional, and customer service oriented with strong selling skills. A passion for beauty products is a must! Availability on weekends and evenings is also required.
Ongoing product education
Retail commission when set ratio achieved
Generous employee discount
Great sales contest prizes!
Exciting, fun work environment!
If you are passionate and enthusiastic about helping people look and feel their personal best and if you have demonstrated outstanding sales and customer service skills in previous positions, please respond with the hours you are available to work and a current resume pasted in the body of the email firstname.lastname@example.org
PAR EXCELLENCE - PT Sales Associate
A high end boutique is looking for long term P/T Sales Associate. We are located at Corte Madera Town Center. Requirements: Previous clothing retail sales experience with strong selling skills Organized and self-motivated team player Flexible schedule, must be available to work Sundays and Mondays Friendly outgoing personality with a high level of integrity and an excellent work ethic Must becomputer savvy.
Please email your resume to email@example.com or apply in person: 115 CorteMadera Town center
Z GALLERIE - ASSOCIATE MANAGER
Established California Base home furnishings and accessories retailer seeks talented individuals for our store in Corte Madera, CA.
Position Available: Associate Manager
Excellent opportunity for highly modivated, energetic and goal oriented persons! Looking for persons with specialty retail sales management experience to join an exciting, eclectic and trend setting home furnishings retailer. Must enjoy working in a unique and dynamic atmosphere! If you are interested in an exciting and challenging opportunity at Z Gallerie, please apply in person!
No phone calls or faxes please.
To find out more about Z Gallerie, visit our website at www.zgallerie.com
NOW HIRING NEAT PEOPLE
The Container Store is an exhilarating and inspiring place to shop and an equally exciting place to work - we're always looking for GREAT people to come join our team!
» View Positions
S.A. ELITE NOW HIRING
We are currently seeking sales professionals who embrace an active and athletic lifestyle, and who work to influence and excite their customers. Successful candidates must be able to honestly communicate product benefits that match each individual customer’s lifestyle and goals, while still ensuring an unparalleled customer experience. Managers should model these attributes and inspire those who aspire to be an Enthusiast with S.A. Elite Sports Authority.
Apply Online and in person
Starbucks Looking to Hire Partners
We are looking for talented people we can call partners. That’s what we call ourselves.
If you ask partners why they enjoy working here, they’ll probably tell you it’s the people, the experience and the great benefits for those who qualify which may include:
· Tuition reimbursement
· Free college courses
· Paid vacation
· 401(k) savings and stock programs
· Medical, dental and vision coverage
· Discounts on our great coffee
Please apply online at http://www.starbucks.com/careers for Starbucks #16188. Join us for our hiring fair on May 4th at 647 Irwin Street from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. and take the chance to meet with Starbucks managers from across Marin face-to-face.
Be certain to apply to store # 16188.
AT&T BILINGUAL SALES SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
Know how far technology can take you?
Then you want a career with AT&T. On the front lines in our Retail stores, 100% customer satisfaction is your job and we make it easy with the coolest, most advanced communications and entertainment products anywhere. If you know sales and love technology, take a look and discover amazing training and benefits.
Join us as a BILINGUAL SALES SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE in our Corte Madera Retail store.
TO APPLY VISIT http://attlinks.com/QNhxZH
- Exciting career paths that lead to new opportunities.
- Competitive hourly pay
- Excellent benefits (401k, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, medical/dental and more!)
- Top-notch on-going training on the latest technology
- A fun, fast paced work environment
Responsible for ordering, shipping, receiving, organizing, and merchandising inventory.Perform monthly inventory audits and reconcile discrepancies. Assists customers with the purchase of Company products and services, features, accessories and bill payments. Answers inbound calls and assists sales representatives. Processes paperwork and performs other duties as assigned by management. May sell all products and services offered by the Company.
If you enjoy…
- Interacting with customers and providing prompt and courteous customer service to all customers in the store or via phone or email
- Variety in your work schedule
- Ability to identify and resolve customer related issues
- Identifying and solving problems
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of wireless services and equipment in order to provide information to the customer
- Turning customers on to the newest wireless accessories
…Then this may be the job for you.
- 1-3 years customer facing experience preferred.
Thesuccessful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays; occasional overtime
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Ability to work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate may be required.
- Complete general duties as assigned by the manager including but not limited to: order, ship, receive, organize, and merchandize inventory
- May be required to wear a uniform
TO APPLY VISIT http://attlinks.com/QNhxZH
Diversity is the AT&T way of standingapart. Equal Opportunity Employer. © 2012 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
Paper Source - Customer Service Associate
This position reports to the Store Management Team
The Customer Service Associate must exhibit a passion to learn about our products and services and demonstrate a desire to share that knowledge with our customers. The Customer Service Associate’s #1 priority at all times is the customer.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Models the Paper Source Customer Service Experience:
· Consistently perform all three steps of the Customer Service Initiative (GET):
· Greets every customer with a genuine smile and hello within the first ten seconds of entering the store; with a business and/or product related inquiry/statement.
· Engages every customer with open ended questions, actively listening, conducting a spontaneous demonstration, suggesting add-ons and effectively closing the sale.
· Thanks every customer regardless if they made a purchase, compliments the customers purchase, captures customer registry/email information and invites them to return (upcoming workshop, demo or event).
· Exhibits an attitude that is one of positive, can do and customer first with all customers.
· Knowledgeable and proficient in technology in order to accurately and efficiently process customer transactions professionally and in compliance with the Paper Source policy; sales, returns, gift certificates, special orders, etc.
· Maintain store operations and visual merchandising standards to ensure a ‘grand opening’ look and feel to our customers.
Inspire customers through impressive product knowledge:
· Inspire our customers about Paper Source’s unique product offerings through product knowledge, understanding and selling of our core businesses such as converted, invitations and stationery.
· Demonstrate consistent selling behaviors that inspire our customers towards a greater connection with our products through registration and selling of workshops and special events to company goals.
· Understand customers’ needs and projects to be able to make meaningful suggestions for additional purchases to achieve company goals.
· Complete all required training modules and have a clear understanding of all available tools and resources to enhance the selling experience.
Drives sales and profitability through Key Performance Indicators:
· Sells the benefits associated with capturing email addresses in our customer registry.
· Provide feedback to store management on customer requests, reaction to merchandise and store environment.
· Utilizes company tools and works with customer to suggest add-ons to ensure store sales goals, workshop goals, and ADT and UPT goals are met.
· Demonstrated passion for Paper Source, our products, and providing extraordinary customer service.
· Arts and crafts background preferred with minimum of 1 year in retail or service related industry.
· Availability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require night and weekend shifts.
· Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom. May include repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping and stairs. Ability to work with /around cleaning chemicals and various art supplies.
Teacake Bake Shop
Teacake Bake Shop is a beautiful boutique bakery offering unique twistson traditional "tea cakes," like cookies and cupcakes. We use only thefinest ingredients and bake from scratch in small batches to inspire thefreshest taste and quality. Please visit our website atwww.teacakebakeshop.com for more information.
We accept resumes on an on-going basis for all positions (15 to 35 hoursper week): Retail and Baking Associates
We are interested in people who are:
- Passionate about baking and/or fine foods
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Diligent about following protocols and procedures
- Efficient, without being careless
- Neat and tidy in their work space
- Creative and flexible
- Dependable and responsible
- Friendly and customer-service oriented
Weekend and weekday availability are a must.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
When sending in your resume, remember to include: (1) Your availability (which weekend days/weekdays, hours, number of hours desired) and (2) which position(s) you are interested in.
Radio Shack is hiring, sales associates (seasonal, FT, PT) -- apply at www.jobsatradioshack.com
Bay Club Marin Employment Opportunities
Would you enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun, and healthy environment?
At Bay Club Marin we are continually accepting applications for various front line customer service positions. We are eager to meet new candidates wanting to work in our Front Desk, Proshop, Childcare, Spa, Fitness, and Housekeeping departments.
As an industry leader, Bay Club Marin has set the standard of excellence for private health club facilities and services. Our success depends upon hiring and retaining committed and motivated professionals. Qualified candidates must have a passion for customer service and a desire to brightening people’s day. An infectious smile and positive attitude are essential to excel in this atmosphere.
Interested candidates must posses the following:
- Extremely strong customer service skills
- Strong verbal communication and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to take initiative and multi-task
- Friendly, personable, and outgoing personality
- Previous customer service (preferred)
- Flexible schedule (weekends, evenings, early mornings)
- Specific qualifications may be required for specialty positions in departments such as fitness or spa.
All interested candidates can stop by Bay Club Marin to fill out an employment application or email a cover letter and resume email@example.com
Verizon Wireless - Customer Service at Verizon
Greet customers upon entering the store. You would then direct them to items and/or services such as sales associates. If the customer has any questions that need to be answered they could come to you. Verizon is looking for an individual who is professional, courteous, and has excellent customer service.
For more information, please contact:
131A Stony Circle, Suite 425
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Laser Center of Marin - Front Office Coordinator
We are an established, but growing medical skin care clinic based in Marin. We currently offer Laser Hair Removal, IPL Skin Rejuvenation treatments, Botox , Dermal Fillers, Fraxel Skin Resurfacing, Titan, Clinical Skin Peels and Microdermabrasion in a beautiful spa-like setting. Additionally, we carry clinical skincare such as Obagi/Nu Derm and BioMedic products as well as Jane Iredale Mineral Cosmetics.
Our ideal candidate for the Front Office Coordinator position is hard working, personable, energetic, organized and willing to learn. This person must be enthusiastic about working in an environment with a team of RNs and Estheticians who strive to provide the highest level of patient satisfaction.
Responsibilities include: greeting, check in and check out process at the front desk and assuring that clinic flow is smooth and consistent, collecting payments (no insurance) and ensuring new patient paperwork is complete. Also, assisting Nurses with appointment scheduling as well as handling all incoming phone calls on a busy, 4-line telephone system. Additionally, filing, chart prep, assembling packets and printing forms and labels.
Exceptional oral and written communication skills and telephone skills are required. Demonstrated concern for patient care and service is supremely important. Ability to work calmly and efficiently, while handling multiple tasks. Candidate must exhibit professional demeanor and concern for patient’s welfare. Skincare and cosmetic knowledge / sales experience is a huge plus! Familiarity with a medical office environment is also a plus. Familiarity with windows-based computers and basic office equipment such as copiers and fax.
This is a part time position, requiring availability on some Saturdays from 9 – 5.
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information: Go to www.marinlaser.com
lucy activewear - Sales Associate
Job Description: lucy inspires performance™
Title: Sales Associate
Reports to: Store Manager
When you look good, you feel good. And when you feel good, you go the extra mile. So at lucy, using a mix of high-tech fabrics, precise fit and a stylist's eye, we create gear with the design, color and feminine details that can only be found in our stores. It’s fashion forward performance apparel that inspires athletic women.
Headquartered in the East Bay, lucy has charted an unconventional path to success. Debuting in 1999 as a strictly online retail store, the company shifted its focus to a bricks-and-mortar retail chain in 2001. Today, the company operates as both an online retail store and a chain of more than 60 stores across the United States. In 2007, lucy was acquired by VF Corporation (vfc.com), a global leader in lifestyle branded apparel with a diverse portfolio of brands such as Vans, The North Face and 7 for all Mankind.
Why work at lucy?
lucy isn't just another corporation - rather, we're an energetic community that thrives on teamwork and open and honest communication. Our fun, vital culture is all about enthusiasm. Together, we strive toward our goal of inspiring athletic women through fashion forward performance apparel.
We believe in:
Performance & fashion
Innovation & style
Working out... and loving it.
lucy inspires performance™
Summary: We are looking for Sales Associates who inspire performance. From service to selling to leadership, we are the personification of the brand. We want someone who understands the love of working out, and realizes the need for apparel grounded in performance-level quality with a fashion touch. This is lucy. Try us on.
Live the Brand
• Be an ambassador of the brand by sharing the lucy vision with customers
• Understand and anticipate the needs of the athlete by living the life
• Bring ‘lucy inspires performance’ and the lucy values to life
• Inform and inspire customers with product expertise
Service + Selling
• Execute lucy selling standards to meet team and individual sales goals and metrics
• Responsible for driving sales and customer experience by maintaining a tidy, safe, and well merchandised store environment; ensure sales floor is properly stocked and fitting rooms, cash wrap, and stockroom are well maintained
• Model a best-in-class service experience that consistently exceeds our customer’s expectations
• Inspire customer confidence and create loyalty to the brand
• Assist with the execution of all visual merchandising updates and standards as directed by the store management team
• Use lucy’s inventory and loss prevention policies to minimize loss and maximize sales
• Encourage customers to engage in store events such as Fitness Fridays
• Demonstrate knowledge of local market competitors
• Solicit customer e-mail addresses in an effort to help grow lucy’s customer database
• Minimize controllable expenses and protect gross margin
• Accountable for accurately utilizing lucy’s point of sale system
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications and requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Previous retail or customer service experience preferred
• Ability to work weekend, evening, and holiday shifts
• Ability to learn, retain, and communicate product knowledge
• Ability to maintain store’s visual merchandising standards
• Demonstrated ability to be a strong team player
• Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong judgment and problem solving skills
• Understands the importance of and embraces diversity in the workplace
• Passionate and knowledgeable about fitness activities and fashion
• Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
• Must be able to use a ladder, bend and stoop to retrieve stock
• Must be able to stand and move about the store for full shifts (shifts are typically 8 hours)
• Must have visual acuity and be able to use a point of sale system
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, product discounts and more!
lucy activewear is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit our website www.lucy.com
Please forward your resume to:
Stephanie Geiringer email@example.com
Sur La Table - Part Time Sales Associates
Like a lively dinner party, we strive to create a unique experience by inviting just the right people. Thinkers. Artists. Food Lovers. People with a passion for what they do and how they do it. That's where you come in. The missing ingredient. The person to complete our team and make our recipe for success more than just a metaphor.
Sur La Table is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.